Friday, May 11, 2007
Parental alienators in sheep's clothing
Conceptual challenge for the day: Those who would argue against parental alienation on the basis that it is used by abusive parents to gain control of children in divorce proceedings are actually themselves of that abusive type. They are like double agents. Which side are they actually on? If they can convince the world that parental alienation does not exist, they can practice it as much as they like. They are like the child sexual abusers who claim that because they can groom the children into what they say is willing participation, then the children are making some sort of informed choice and they should be allowed to do what they do. Charming, eh?
- ► 2008 (27)
- A little light entertainment
- Bob Geldof and the rapists' apologists
- Yeah, what they said.
- What silver lining?
- It's fun to be a man
- She just started nagging me like my ex, officer, s...
- 1 year, 12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 m...
- Parental alienators in sheep's clothing
- Spare a thought for Gerry, the guy in the corner, ...
- A fatherly punch to the face?
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2006 (155)