Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Pandagon: Possibly the most ineffective protest strategy ever continues
Some people just don't get it. Fathers 4 justice has been one of the most successful publicity campaigns for grass roots issues in many years. Wasn't it P. T. Barnum who said "there's no such thing as bad publicity"? The suggestion that "the irrational belief that acting foolishly on behalf of a cause that no one supports" is very reminiscent of the sort of thing that used to be said of the suffragettes...
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- 'A place for parents to turn to'
- Inspiritational quote
- Close to Home
- Conspiracy theories
- MRA-baiting and victim cards
- Hate Male Post: How Men Are Put Down And How To Ge...
- Feminists are not the modern Victorians.
- Pandagon: Possibly the most ineffective protest st...
- "We are change makers", says Blair
- Fathers' group scales Parliament
- Strange Child Support 'Reasons'
- Is there a right to have a father?
- Why male victims of DV don't come forward.
- The devil's greatest trick was to convince the wor...
- Women: The Forgotten Child Murderers
- A victim's victim
- ifeminists.com > editorial > Parental Alienation S...
- British men finally get their say
- Are you helping to "Cure the Radical Feminist Canc...
- Bad science not bad dads.
- anne - Another Real Life Heartless Bitch
- MEET THE WHIMPSTER: THE MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE IN SE...
- Struck dumb.
- ▼ September (25)