Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Biased? The BBC? Nawww...
Hot on the heels of my post on fathers getting a break from the BBC, I find two articles on cancer drugs being withheld from patients in the UK because they're too expensive. This one headlined all of the world edition News Front Page, the UK News Front Page and the England Section. This one was buried in the Scotland section. Can you spot the central difference?
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- What's wrong with this picture?
- The Missing Persons of Domestic Violence: Battered...
- Books that don't exist
- Dating as hostage taking?
- Parthenogenesis here we come.
- 'I wasn't prepared for the grief I feel after the ...
- George Rolph, The Anatomy of Abuse
- Child maltreatment in the US
- Should I Apologize For Being Angry?
- The knife, the murder weapon of choice for the Bri...
- "If" by Rudyard Kipling
- Biased? The BBC? Nawww...
- Fathers and testosterone.
- "It was just a silly row"
- Nymphomania and feminism's most despicable accompl...
- Every 35 minutes, a man in the US commits suicide ...
- ▼ November (16)