Wednesday, November 09, 2005
The knife, the murder weapon of choice for the British wife
Multiple recurring themes in one today. The murder modus operandi for UK wives is clearly a knife to the chest, and the husbands just keep on forgiving. In the latest case, she'd even tried it twice before and not spent any time "at Her Majesty's Pleasure". Keep it up girls! stick it to 'im!
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- What's wrong with this picture?
- The Missing Persons of Domestic Violence: Battered...
- Books that don't exist
- Dating as hostage taking?
- Parthenogenesis here we come.
- 'I wasn't prepared for the grief I feel after the ...
- George Rolph, The Anatomy of Abuse
- Child maltreatment in the US
- Should I Apologize For Being Angry?
- The knife, the murder weapon of choice for the Bri...
- "If" by Rudyard Kipling
- Biased? The BBC? Nawww...
- Fathers and testosterone.
- "It was just a silly row"
- Nymphomania and feminism's most despicable accompl...
- Every 35 minutes, a man in the US commits suicide ...
- ▼ November (16)