Saturday, April 22, 2006
Today is the sixth anniversary of Elian Gonzalez' removal by force from a Miami house and runiented with his father for the first time in five months. One has to wonder at wisdom of such an aggressive and traumatic extraction, but the right thing was done in the end.
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- NYS escapes me
- Joint custody - that which doesn't kill you...
- The mythology of rape.
- Bach gets fugued
- Accusations, TROs, supervised visitation and PAS
- From debtor's prison to slavery, but it's rehabili...
- Fathers rights dead in Albany
- The Unimaginable Horror...
- Girl scouts, harmless, really.
- Another shrew
- Elian Gonzalez
- False allegations kill
- No? Really?
- NY Times: Men don't exist
- Adultery, hypocrisy, fatherhood
- Those silly farkers
- A lawyer who feels bad...
- Bizarre child custody decision
- Chivalry today?
- The First Step Towards Destroying a Parent Is Made...
- Happy PAS Easter
- Eternal Bachelor
- BMJ likes its women on top.
- Witch hunt!
- Not guilty but still under suspicion
- the principal impediment to child abuse is a fathe...
- Fathers 4 Justice are back
- What is wrong with these people?
- Kick 'im out, then kick 'im down.
- bioMom loses kids to nonbioMom
- Let the children speak
- Gallantry is a virtue that dare not speak its name...
- 10 yr old in court for racial slurs.
- CNN wakes up and smells the coffee
- The three crimes of PAS
- Parental Abduction: the profoundest of parental al...
- Censorship works.
- The conservative/feminist alliance
- End women's suffrage!
- "Fit parent" drowns baby gets 5 yrs probation
- ▼ April (41)