Monday, April 17, 2006
A lawyer who feels bad...
Woah! Dig this. An ex-lawyer wringing his hands over the depravity of family courts. A Christian no less, who thinks "humanity is a huge waste of flesh" and "making a $100,000 a pop ... softens the blow of splitting up a family" (athough, to give him credit, he's not talking about himself in the latter). Overall, I think he thinks he's showing some conscience over the awfulness of the whole thing, but as far as I can tell, he's just another Pontius Pilate.
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- NYS escapes me
- Joint custody - that which doesn't kill you...
- The mythology of rape.
- Bach gets fugued
- Accusations, TROs, supervised visitation and PAS
- From debtor's prison to slavery, but it's rehabili...
- Fathers rights dead in Albany
- The Unimaginable Horror...
- Girl scouts, harmless, really.
- Another shrew
- Elian Gonzalez
- False allegations kill
- No? Really?
- NY Times: Men don't exist
- Adultery, hypocrisy, fatherhood
- Those silly farkers
- A lawyer who feels bad...
- Bizarre child custody decision
- Chivalry today?
- The First Step Towards Destroying a Parent Is Made...
- Happy PAS Easter
- Eternal Bachelor
- BMJ likes its women on top.
- Witch hunt!
- Not guilty but still under suspicion
- the principal impediment to child abuse is a fathe...
- Fathers 4 Justice are back
- What is wrong with these people?
- Kick 'im out, then kick 'im down.
- bioMom loses kids to nonbioMom
- Let the children speak
- Gallantry is a virtue that dare not speak its name...
- 10 yr old in court for racial slurs.
- CNN wakes up and smells the coffee
- The three crimes of PAS
- Parental Abduction: the profoundest of parental al...
- Censorship works.
- The conservative/feminist alliance
- End women's suffrage!
- "Fit parent" drowns baby gets 5 yrs probation
- ▼ April (41)