Thursday, September 15, 2005
British men finally get their say
Well, if the International Herald Tribune publishes an article objectively discussing men's rights in Britain without any apparent feminist bias, then things must be looking up. It cites the Neil Lyndon case as a counter example from 15 years ago when a journalist dared to challenge the derogation of men and paid for it with everything he had. I wonder if Robert Taylor of the IHT had to think very hard about submitting his article. Perhaps he has no wife, kids, money to lose. Or perhaps it's really true, the world is starting to recognise that men have a legitimate right to assert themselves even if the feminists don't like it.
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- 'A place for parents to turn to'
- Inspiritational quote
- Close to Home
- Conspiracy theories
- MRA-baiting and victim cards
- Hate Male Post: How Men Are Put Down And How To Ge...
- Feminists are not the modern Victorians.
- Pandagon: Possibly the most ineffective protest st...
- "We are change makers", says Blair
- Fathers' group scales Parliament
- Strange Child Support 'Reasons'
- Is there a right to have a father?
- Why male victims of DV don't come forward.
- The devil's greatest trick was to convince the wor...
- Women: The Forgotten Child Murderers
- A victim's victim
- ifeminists.com > editorial > Parental Alienation S...
- British men finally get their say
- Are you helping to "Cure the Radical Feminist Canc...
- Bad science not bad dads.
- anne - Another Real Life Heartless Bitch
- MEET THE WHIMPSTER: THE MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE IN SE...
- Struck dumb.
- ▼ September (25)