Friday, September 30, 2005
'A place for parents to turn to'
I clicked on the headline 'A place for parents to turn to' for obvious reasons. It urns out to be an article about an admirable help line for those who have lost a child to death. More power to them. I wish there was such a thing for those who've lost a child to a malevolent ex.
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- 'A place for parents to turn to'
- Inspiritational quote
- Close to Home
- Conspiracy theories
- MRA-baiting and victim cards
- Hate Male Post: How Men Are Put Down And How To Ge...
- Feminists are not the modern Victorians.
- Pandagon: Possibly the most ineffective protest st...
- "We are change makers", says Blair
- Fathers' group scales Parliament
- Strange Child Support 'Reasons'
- Is there a right to have a father?
- Why male victims of DV don't come forward.
- The devil's greatest trick was to convince the wor...
- Women: The Forgotten Child Murderers
- A victim's victim
- ifeminists.com > editorial > Parental Alienation S...
- British men finally get their say
- Are you helping to "Cure the Radical Feminist Canc...
- Bad science not bad dads.
- anne - Another Real Life Heartless Bitch
- MEET THE WHIMPSTER: THE MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE IN SE...
- Struck dumb.
- ▼ September (25)