Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Feminists are not the modern Victorians.
Personally,, I have frequently compared the plight of a father to remain a father in the face of a hostile mother to that faced by the Victorian mother in the same, but opposite context, but today we have a different level of such abuse of parenthood as this article puts it: "A century ago, when paternal custody was the norm, mothers were denied custody and separated from their children. Now long forgotten, thanks to feminism and modern male chauvinism, these mothers were also released from all continuing responsibility. That was "justice" by the male sense of fairness. Now, we have established a system in which fathers are denied access and jurisdiction and yet, still held responsible. Is that "fairness" feminist style?"
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- 'A place for parents to turn to'
- Inspiritational quote
- Close to Home
- Conspiracy theories
- MRA-baiting and victim cards
- Hate Male Post: How Men Are Put Down And How To Ge...
- Feminists are not the modern Victorians.
- Pandagon: Possibly the most ineffective protest st...
- "We are change makers", says Blair
- Fathers' group scales Parliament
- Strange Child Support 'Reasons'
- Is there a right to have a father?
- Why male victims of DV don't come forward.
- The devil's greatest trick was to convince the wor...
- Women: The Forgotten Child Murderers
- A victim's victim
- ifeminists.com > editorial > Parental Alienation S...
- British men finally get their say
- Are you helping to "Cure the Radical Feminist Canc...
- Bad science not bad dads.
- anne - Another Real Life Heartless Bitch
- MEET THE WHIMPSTER: THE MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE IN SE...
- Struck dumb.
- ▼ September (25)