Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gender switch dept.

Here's one for the gender switch game, in which I take some female-friendly, male-unfriendly texts and switch gender pronouns etc. just to see how it sounds then. This tends to expose abusive feminism very effectively.

Take the first and fifth:


"RAN INTO MY EX... Put It in Reverse & Hit Her Again"

"Daddy, when I grow up I want to be a total jerk just like you"


(Remember folks, I'm saying these are bad things, not good.)

'Shame really, it's an interesting blog in some other ways.

However, it does include a quote which I don't quite get:

"The dogma of woman's complete historical subjection to men must be rated as one of the most fantastic myths ever created by the human mind." -Mary Ritter Beard

Meaning that women have NOT historically been subjected to men? Interesting, I always thought the reverse was the feminists' position...

No comments:

Blog Archive