Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Why are there so few of us?
Given that there are 700,000 divorces in the US each year, and given the gross distortions of justice that several web sites report on every day, why are there so few blogs from men fighting to remain fathers? Is it fear? Exhaustion? Apathy? Or are there just very few suffering this fate? I can't believe this, as just in my own direct experience I know of multiple cases where fathers have been treated with gross unfairness. There must be more, why don't they write?
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- Trick or Treat? Is the Telegraph pulling a PBS?
- Witch hunting
- Flemish wife calls Walloon spouse "lazy," arrested...
- I don't like feminazis.
- The ATC from hell.
- Man forgives murderous wife.
- Trish Wilson, I'm your greatest fan!
- Silence Broken
- ACFC Billboard
- Fathers are not "sperm donors"
- A blog from India
- Where's Daddy?
- Another frustrated father...
- Singapore too...
- The Dark Madness: custody
- What the suffragettes stood against.
- Is He "The Loser", Or Is He Dad?
- Debunk this...
- "Men are very bad for women really"
- Terri's my heroine for the day,
- When gay parents separate
- I Want One Of Those
- Gender switch dept.
- A flurry of interesting articles today...
- False allegations
- Sign up for... Women's Studies!
- Mental castration
- What if Freud had been a woman?
- Kitten News - A total eclipse of the son
- Glen Sacks on Peggy Drexler
- Actual evidence
- Keeping the Silence
- Last sentence of the Old Testament.
- Why are there so few of us?
- The Einsatz Executions
- 1984? Who needed it?
- London commuter chaos more significant than nation...
- Good lord, could this be a sympathetic judge...?
- ▼ October (38)