Friday, October 14, 2005
Terri's my heroine for the day,
People like Terri Lynn Tersak give me hope. I especially liked her entry "Do Women Really Want Equality?". Don't forget to follow the link in the title. Write more Terri!
Posted by John Doe
- ► 2008 (27)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (155)
- Trick or Treat? Is the Telegraph pulling a PBS?
- Witch hunting
- Flemish wife calls Walloon spouse "lazy," arrested...
- I don't like feminazis.
- The ATC from hell.
- Man forgives murderous wife.
- Trish Wilson, I'm your greatest fan!
- Silence Broken
- ACFC Billboard
- Fathers are not "sperm donors"
- A blog from India
- Where's Daddy?
- Another frustrated father...
- Singapore too...
- The Dark Madness: custody
- What the suffragettes stood against.
- Is He "The Loser", Or Is He Dad?
- Debunk this...
- "Men are very bad for women really"
- Terri's my heroine for the day,
- When gay parents separate
- I Want One Of Those
- Gender switch dept.
- A flurry of interesting articles today...
- False allegations
- Sign up for... Women's Studies!
- Mental castration
- What if Freud had been a woman?
- Kitten News - A total eclipse of the son
- Glen Sacks on Peggy Drexler
- Actual evidence
- Keeping the Silence
- Last sentence of the Old Testament.
- Why are there so few of us?
- The Einsatz Executions
- 1984? Who needed it?
- London commuter chaos more significant than nation...
- Good lord, could this be a sympathetic judge...?
- ▼ October (38)